Dr. Phillips Specialty Pharmacy is a compounding pharmacy that specializes in:
- Alternative Pain Therapy (Topical and Oral)
- Dermatologic Compounds (Cosmeceuticals, Fading and Numbing Creams, etc.)
- Erectile Dysfunction Therapies
- Sterile Preparations: (Trimix, Fortified Eye Drops, HCG)
- Dental Compounded Medication
- Pediatric Compounded Medication
- Veterinary Compounded Medication
- And many other compounding services
Compounding is the individual preparation of customized prescriptions (Rx Required) on the order of a licensed prescriber. Traditional compounding is allowed by the Florida State Board of Pharmacy and Food and Drug Administration. If conventional medicines do not meet your needs, our compounding pharmacy can help.
Our full-service facilities can perform the following services:
- Provide preservative-, dye-, sugar-, alcohol- and lactose-free medications for individuals with allergies or ingredient sensitivities
- Formulate medications that have been discontinued or that cannot be bought commercially or over-the-counter
- Customize hormone replacement therapies for women and men
- Combine medications into one application
- Change a pill into a syrup, topical lotion, or other dispensing method
The ability to create these personalized medications allows compounding pharmacists to help patients with a wide variety of needs. Contact us today to learn more about our unique customized solutions for health and wellness.
For our compounded and retail prescription clients, we offer the following:
- Accept most insurance plans
- Delivery Service (for a fee)
- Free Shipping of Compounded Medication
- Highest quality Customer Service
Our compounding pharmacies are USP compliant. We regularly send our products to an independent laboratory for sterility and potency testing to affirm that we are supplying the highest quality medications to our clients.